Arya Samaj Mandir
Marriage is meant to be the most memorable event of a person's life. Arya Samaj believes in this and hence, at Arya Samaj Mandir in Noida, you can come and get your wedding solemnized. You can come for widow marriage, inter-caste & inter-religious marriage and get it registered at Arya Samaj Mandir in Noida. People come with many apprehensions in mind but we make sure that they leave this place with a smile on their face.
The whole process is made very simple and hassle free for the couple as mentioned below:
- Documents required - birth certificate (proof of age), passport size photographs, an affidavit
- Two witnesses each from groom and bride
- Marriage is solemnized in 1-2 hours in a simple manner at Mandir
- Other things as required - garlands, sweets for the ceremony
- A legal 'Wedding' universally acceptable certificate is provided
The legal age for marriage is 21 years for the groom and 18 years for bride. You can choose any day for the wedding as every day of the year is considered as auspicious here. At Arya Samaj Mandir in Noida, we follow the Vedic principles very strictly so that the process is competed in a completely authentic manner. Pandit ji will chant the Vedic mantras as per Hindu traditions and Shastras. We also provide extra services such as decorations, bridal make-up, video making and any such extra services as per the couple's requirements. The budget constraints are accounted for while planning for the wedding. We have conducted marriages with very minimal expenses also and therefore, this should not be of any concern for the couple getting married.